Aulix Agreement Authoring (AAA) like BlitzDocs, Pathagoras, XpressDox, SmoothDocs
This is a document assembly tool to create complex juridical documents like in BlitzDocs, Pathagoras, XpressDox, SmoothDocs, but with a deeper hierachy of provisions.
It is provided under a yearly subscription license which you need to activate online.
A temporary promo action: the cost of the subscription starting in the year of 2013 is FREE!
System requirements (all free components generally already availalble on the Windows systems or downloadable from Microsoft website):
- Any Microsoft Windows operation system where DotNet v2(or later) can work: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8x, etc.
- DotNet v2
What you get from the software already now (current features, benefits, etc.):
- Author your new agreement texts in a convenient GUI looking similar to MS Access. Each provision is stored in its own record. Unlimited number of multiple levels is allowed.
- Reorder the items as you require, all reference numbers will be updated automatically
- Generate agreement in PDF format with hyperlinks for all legal provision references among the text for convenient navigation in your complex contracts
- Your agreement is stored in the MS Access MDB database file
Planned new features if demanded by users like you, just e-mail me if you are interested:
- Multiuser work with a PostgreSQL, IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server backend installed at your location
- Website SAS (Software As a Service) which allows to work with your colegues worldwide without setting up tunnels
- PhoneGap interface to access SAS website conveniently from any mobile device
- Versioning of your work, like a time machine with many levels of undo
- Exportables ecnryptable templates of agreement protected with a password, a marketplace for templates
- More detailed documentation
Document Converter, Document Editor, Agreement Contracts, Document Versioning